All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Life Eight we find that the scarred Alley named Grim, is actually Romeo. His horrible injuries have disguised him to most, but his true identity is kwn to a few. After a deadly hailstorm ravages the already devastated city, Grim unbelievably finds himself at Denniss hospital bedside. Having suffered a serious head injury, Denniss future is unkwn. Soon, Grim learns that Fidel, evil leader of the Alleys, has vowed revenge on the Sticks, who had kept him imprisoned in their new Stick School, the abandoned Hope Street Theater. As Grim/Romeo deals with his identity crisis, an interesting opportunity presents itself. He can board an airplane headed west and leave all the mayhem and indecision far behind. Will Grim/Romeo stay in the city to warn the Sticks of Fidels threat? Or will he fly to the sunny utopia so many Sticks dream of, even if it means never seeing Dennis again?
- Author BiographyUpon entering the shadowy and clandestine world of felines, Lauren Rifkin made a remarkable discoverya cats do have nine lives. As a teacher for many years, Rifkin observed the countless books her students read, and it was their natural curiosity about the secret communication between animals that finally inspired her to write The Nine Lives of Romeo Crumb series. Setting out to test how the dark tone of Life One would be accepted, she read it out loud to a class of fifth graders under the guise of an unknown author. When they chose to miss recess time and again in order to hear more, and told others about the cool book their teacher was reading to them, Rifkin knew it was time for Romeo to make his entrance into the world. Thus, she created her remarkable nine book series, each book ending in one of Romeo's deaths. At the end of Life Nine, Romeo is gone forever. Rifkin currently teaches first grade in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)L. Rifkin
- PublisherStratford Road Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBeverly Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStratford Road Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.