All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if an unborn baby could talk? Well, this one does! Listen in and hear this sweet baby's charming, thoughtful, humorous musings during its nine-month adventure! If baby seems to have a little attitude as gets more crowded in there, well The baby tries to figure out the meaning of the words it hears at home, visits to the doctors office, in the garden, going to the hospital and more! There is original colorful artwork throughout the book. Prepare to laugh and weep wonder we cherish the unborn. A great gift for mom-to-be, and a wonderful read-aloud to brothers and sisters. Nine Months in my Mommy is utterly creative, exceptionally charming! Purchase the companion book called Hello in There! : Poetry to read to the Unborn Baby.
- Author(s)Carole Marsh Longmeyer
- PublisherBluffton Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBluffton Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBluffton Books
- Weight91 g
- Width198 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.