All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMacey McAllister, Niner to her classmates, is missing a lot of things--her thumb, her birth parents, her history--and w her adoptive mother had disappeared as well. So one morning when Macy finds a locket on her front lawn, she is convinced that it is a sign, something placed there just for her. But when others seem to want the locket as well, Macey, her sister, Deena, and their friends are unwittingly drawn into the middle of a frightening and dangerous game. In the midst of this danger, Macey must confront an ugly truth. Is it her fault that Mom left? Is it time for her to find her birth parents? From the incent discovery of the locket to the surprise revelation of its significance, Macey is faced with a question that will affect the rest of her life. When she finds the answer, she also discovers something of great importance--the place she truly belongs.
- Author BiographyTheresa Martin Golding was born and raised in Philadelphia and enjoys using her native city and its surrounding areas as the settings for her novels. She is the author of three young adult novels and the picture book Memorial Day Surprise. She lives in New Hope, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Theresa Golding
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Weight372 g
- Width146 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.