All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionChopin wrote the cturnes, short pieces for solo pia, between 1827 and 1846. They are considered among the finest short solo works for pia. Although Chopin did t invent the cturne, he popularized and expanded on it, building on the form developed by Irish composer John Field. This volume is from the first, critically revised, complete edition.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleKalmus Edition
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight259 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byFranz Liszt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.