Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $199.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho would have thought that a drug dealing drop-out could ever come between childhood best friends, Crea McCloud and Fiona Spencer and flip their lives upside down? When Fiona's new boyfriend, Romero, walks into the picture, Crea's 'reject radar' begins flashing out of control. But Fiona, blinded by her attraction to bad boys, is too caught up in the fancy cars, shopping sprees, and bling to tice that he is just a dead end. She soon discovers that the material things Romero showers her with will cost her a price she won't soon forget. Crea has an issue of her own to address. Her secret crush on Brandon Thomas is becoming a little too much for her to suppress. She is tired of pretending that she is cool with them being 'just friends'. Crea is ready to reveal her true feelings, but there's one major thing standing in her way, Alyssa, Brandon's anying girlfriend. Complicating matters even further is Crea's brother, Vincent, who is convinced that skipping classes, getting girls, and hanging out with gangsters is what's up. He soon discovers that a cute face can be bad for your health and getting tangled up with the law is t as hood glamorous as it sounds. More than eugh trouble invades the lives of these three teens. When it begins to feel like ninety-nine problems are on their shoulders, will they all be strong eugh to carry the weight?
- Author BiographyGloria Dotson-Lewis is a budding author who resides in a suburb near Chicago. Her debut, Living Proof was a short story contribution to the critically acclaimed HIV/AIDS anthology, The Shattered Glass Effect. Ninety-Nine Problems and You Got Me Twisted are her first young adult novels. Currently pursuing her degree in Social Work, this married mother of three is dedicated to creating a non-profit organization geared specifically toward African American teen girls. Her goal is to create an environment that will empower, encourage and educate young women with the skills they need to make responsible choices that will lead to a healthy, successful future.
- Author(s)Gloria Dotson-Lewis
- PublisherWahida Clark Presents
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWahida Clark Presents
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.29Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.