All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the pristine yet little-kwn World Heritage Ningaloo Reef. For ten years the author has led groups of people into the blue waters of Ningaloo to swim with the majestic whale shark - the biggest fish in the ocean. Marvel at the exquisite photos, learn interesting facts and enjoy the rich first-hand stories about the reef and its colourful marine life. This book is enriched by the author's stunning videos of whale sharks and other sea creatures - all accessible directly from the book via QR codes. This is a unique, interactive book for nature lovers.
- Author(s)Leith Holtzman
- PublisherRenBro Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRenBro Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.