All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove triangle! Comedic antics!! Gang warfare?! You won't want to miss out on Shonen Jump's laugh-out-loud feel-good manga series! It's hate at first sight when Raku Ichijo first meets Chitoge Kirisaki. But much to their chagrin, the two are forced into a false love relationship to keep the peace between their feuding gangster families. Raku's childhood friend Yui declares her love for Raku! When Chitoge overhears, she freaks out! Raku's left to spend the day alone with Yui after everyone in the house leaves for vacation. When Chitoge and the others catch wind of it, they'll do anything to stop the two from being alone!
- Author BiographyNaoshi Komi was born in Kochi Prefecture, Japan, on March 28, 1986. His first serialized work in Weekly Shonen Jump was the series Double Arts. His current series, Nisekoi, is serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump.
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Artist(s)Naoshi Komi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.