Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book systematically introduces physical characteristics and implementations of III-nitride wide bandgap semiconductor materials and electronic devices, with an emphasis on high-electron-mobility transistors (HEMTs). The properties of nitride semiconductors make the material very suitable for electronic devices used in microwave power amplification, high-voltage switches, and high-speed digital integrated circuits.
- Author BiographyYue Hao, Jin Feng Zhang, and Jin Cheng Zhang are affiliated with Xidian University, China.
- Author(s)Jin Cheng Zhang,Jin Feng Zhang,Yue Hao
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note469 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.