Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn eye-opening look at the man whose toriety over Watergate and whose accomplishments in foreign policy have made us foget that he was one of our most invative modern presidents on matters of domestic policy. Hoff shows that Nixon's reforms in welfare, civil rights, ecomic and environmental policy, and reorganization of the federal bureaucracy all greatly outweigh those things for which we tend to remember him.
- Author BiographyJoan Hoff, professor of history at Indiana University and co-editor of the Journal of Women's History, is a specialist in twentieth-century American foreign policy and politics and in the legal status of American women. She was executive secretary of the Organization of American Historians from 1981 to 1989. She has been the recipient of numerous awards, includig the Berkshire Conference of Women Historians' Article Prize and the Stuart L. Bernath Prize for the best book on American diplomacy. She is the author of several books including Law, Gender, and Injustice: A Legal History of U.S. Women and Herbert Hoover: Forgotten Progressive.
- Author(s)Joan Hoff
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication24/06/1995
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.