All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's thing like home baking but sometimes we yearn for the simplicity of being able to rustle up something delicious for dessert or a party treat quickly without the need to heat the oven. This is the art of the '-bake cake'! The recipes in this book do t require an oven and are made simply by heating a few ingredients in a pan or perhaps in the microwave - and some of them, such as the ice-cream cakes, do t require any cooking at all! The best thing is that they can all be prepared ahead of time and stored in an airtight container, in the fridge or in the freezer so you can serve up something delectable just when it's needed.
- Author BiographyHannah Miles was a high-flying legal eagle before launching into her highly successful career as a home cake maker and baker, reaching the finals on MasterChef (where the judge John Torode said Hannah is one of the most naturally gifted cooks I have seen in a long time ). She is the author of many beautiful books including Cake Pops and Microwave Mug Cakes!
- Author(s)Hannah Miles
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteOver 300 photographs
- Weight907 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.