No-Bake Cookies: More Than 150 Fun, Easy & Delicious Recipes for Cookies, Bars, and Other Cool Treats Made Without Baking by Camilla V Saulsbury (Paperback / softback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.42+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlavors worth splurging for with little effort. Readily available ingredients. Perfect results time and again. These are the principles behind No Bake Cookies. It may be a surprise to learn that some of the best-tasting cookies and bars can be made without turning on the oven. No magic is involved, just a few time-hored techniques for producing irresistible goodies while the kitchen-t to mention the cook-remains cool. With an assortment of cereals, crushed graham crackers, cookie crumbs, butter, nut butters, cream cheese, and chocolate (and some delicious options for adding flavor such as dried fruits, nuts, toffee, vanilla, coffee, spices, and more), bake cookies are a matter of mere minutes in the making. The recipes in No Bake Cookies are a boon for busy home cooks with a penchant for sweet treats. They make first time cooking fun for kids, too. Even the youngest of children can help with measuring and stirring the ingredients while Mom, Dad, or big brother handle more demanding tasks such as chopping nuts and melting butter on the stovetop. Most people are familiar with Rice Crispy treats, peanut butter bars, and chocolate-oatmeal -bakes. No Bake Cookies expands the horizon with these mouth-watering treats: Maple Praline Drop Cookies S'Mores Clusters Quick Caramel Delightfuls Mixed Fruit Seed & Nut Energy Bars PB&J Bites Maui-Wowie Macadamia Bars Irish Creamy Mousse Bars Key Lime Squares Butterscotch Pudding Bars Blackberry Mascarpone Bars And dozens more! Whether one is looking for a fun-time treat for the kids, or a healthy snack for the lunchbox, a dreamy chocolate indulgence, or a creamy-cool summery icebox bar, a recipe from No Bake Cookies cookbook always fits the bill.
- Author BiographyCamilla V. Saulsbury is a food writer, food scholar, and recipe developer. She has won numerous national recipe contests, including the grand prize at the National Chicken Cooking Contest and the 2006 Build-a-Better-Burger recipe contest. Her recipes have appeared in Southern Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Vegetarian Times, Cooking Light, Sunset, and other cooking magazines. She lives in Texas.
- Author(s)Camilla V Saulsbury
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Weight395 g
- Width188 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.