All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake tasty cakes and delicious biscuits without turning on an oven! Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions show children aged 5+ how to bake their way through the book, creating and improvising as they go, to create a range of tempting treats. Learn how to make chocolate-drizzled lemon meringue bite, create sprinkle-covered cake pop bites and prepare rocky road packed with marshmallows and chocolate chips! Using readily available and seasonal ingredients, the 10 Minute Crafts series is packed full of fun crafts for special occasions. The perfect tool for teachers looking for original ideas as well as parents looking for fun ways to keep kids entertained.
- Author BiographyHaving completed a BA in Designs for Film and Television and a postgraduate course in Prop Making, Annalees spent her early career in production design and prop making for theatre, independent film and television. More recently, she has founded Makers and Creators in her capacity as an arts practitioner, and runs craft workshops for various community groups, including children and young people with additional needs, as well as vulnerable adults.
- Author(s)Annalees Lim
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title10 Minute Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Content Note50 specially commissioned photographs
- Weight296 g
- Width269 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.