All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook three of The Timeless Land trilogy, Elear Dark's best kwn work, continues the story of colonial Sydney up to the crossing of the Blue Mountains. the story of the Mannion family continues after the Bligh rebellion. As the young Mannions grow to maturity, so too the settlement at Sydney Cove develops into a town of substance. And later, the longings of young Miles Mannion are echoed in the efforts of the settlers to spread to the west. the discovery of a route over the Blue Mountains west of Sydney means there will be further barrier.
- Author BiographyEleanor Dark wrote most of her ten novels in the 1930s and 40s. Dark's novels include Slow Dawning, Prelude to Christopher, Return to Coolami, Sun Across the Sky, Waterway, The Little Company and Lantana Lane. Timeless Land, the first novel in the trilogy of the same name, is her best known work.
- Author(s)Eleanor Dark
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA&R Classics
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight468 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.