All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.59Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.24Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWho needs bones to swim the seven seas? Learn all about marine invertebrates, the ocean's amazing boneless animals in this cool Smithsonian reader. Octopuses, clams, sea worms, even coral: they're all marine invertebrates. Having internal skeleton gives them an interesting shape t to mention unusual ways of moving around, getting food, and protecting themselves. Fascinating underwater photography and lively, accessible text draw kids into the watery world of these cool ocean creatures.
- Author BiographyKaren Romano Young is a science writer and the author of the Smithsonian doodle books Blast Off! and Oceans.
- Author(s)Karen Romano Young
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSmithsonian
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.