CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionNo Boundaries is a collection of heartfelt poems for life. Each poem in No Boundaries was written for someone, about someone, or an actual event during my life. I express my feelings in my poems, and most of them were written on napkins, scrap paper, or whatever I had in front of me at that time. Sometimes I would dream of the words, and wake up reaching for a pencil. Just as some people use diaries to write down their deepest feelings, I write mine in poems. My gift of words was passed on to me from God and my dad.
- Author BiographyI was born in the fifties in Cleveland, Ohio, the second oldest of five girls and one boy, the youngest. I've been writing since I was 12, and my first published poem is called The World's Biggest Problem, a poem about the Vietnam War for which I won an award. It was put to music by Five Star Music Productions in Boston, MA. I also try my hands on different kinds of innovative projects. I designed and own the patent on a device called Medical Buddy Sack, intended for and worn by medical personnel.
- Author(s)Brenda J Gilham
- PublisherDecent Hill
- Date of Publication22/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDecent Hill
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.