All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn every country you'll find people eating ice cream on street corners, in markets, and in fancy restaurants. But the number of people who make it at home is much smaller. The reason? Making this sweet treat yourself is kind of a pain. Ice cream machines can be expensive, bulky and hard to store, cheap and inefficient. But what if you could make your own ice cream at home without all of the fuss, for a fraction of the cost of buying it, and without any special equipment? No-Churn Ice cream is a mouth-watering collection of shortcuts and classic culinary techniques that help you achieve delicious, artisanal results. All you need to make your quick and easy -churn ice cream are the following simple tools: - A freezer-A whisk or electric mixer- A can opener- A bowl and freeze able container, such as a loaf pan- A sweet tooth! Inside you'll find recipes for all the basic flavours, plus more complex and exciting flavours such as Pineapple-Peppercorn and Sweet Potato Marshmallow Swirl. Treat yourself with a decadent Stracciatella gelato or Bananas Foster sorbet, or cool off with some Lavender-Almond sherbet. Your flavour variations are limited only by your imagination. Why t add some bacon to that batch of chocolate-caramel ice cream? Leslie Bilderback, author of Mug Cakes, is here to show you how.
- Author BiographyLESLIE BILDERBACK is a certified master baker, chef, and a graduate of the California Culinary Academy. The author of Mug Cakes, she began her career as a pastry chef, and played a major role in several of California's most well-regarded and innovative restaurants, including Sedona, Postrio, Zola's, Angeli, and Georgia.
- Author(s)Leslie Bilderback
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Content Note45 colour photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.