About this product
- DescriptionIn No Country for Old Men: From Novel to Film, scholars offer varied approaches to both the vel and the award-winning film. Beginning with several essays dedicated entirely to the vel and its place within the McCarthy can, the anthology offers subsequent essays focusing on the film, the adaptation process, and the Coen Brothers more broadly. The book also features an interview with the Coen brothers' long-time cinematographer Roger Deakins. This entertaining and enriching book for readers interested in the Coen Brothers' films and in McCarthy's fiction is an important contribution to both Literature and Film Studies.
- Author BiographyLynnea Chapman King teaches film and literature at Butler Community College. Rick Wallach is editor of The Cormac McCarthy Journal. Jim Welsh is professor emeritus of English at Salisbury University.
- Author(s)Jim Welsh,Lynnea Chapman King,Rick Wallach
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.