Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA hysterical account of one man's attempts at clinging on to his last wispy strands of dignity! An apt blend of unhealthy paraia and male narcissm. Guys will read it and weep for this is their prophecy. Girls, stop smirking, the next time you're queuing at the bar behind a gleaming dome of skin adorned with a three strand comb-over, have some compassion.
- Author BiographyFollowing the publication of his first novel, Never Mind the Redcoats, Paul Wojnicki quit his job to become a full time hypochondriac and part time writer. He has experimented with almost every single lotion, potion and snake oil that has ever been touted as a cure for baldness, ranging from eye watering onion juice to the breast enhancing sex change drug Spironolactone.
- Author(s)Paul Wojnicki
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.