All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for fans of Life As We Knew It and Michael Grant's Gone --the conclusion to the thrilling No Safety in Numbers trilogy First--a bomb released a deadly flu virus and the entire mall was quarantined. Next--the medical teams evacuated and the windows were boarded up just before the virus mutated. Now--the power is out and the mall is thrown into darkness. Shay, Marco, Lexi, Ryan, and Ginger aren't the same people they were two weeks ago. Just like the virus, they've had to change in order to survive. And t all for the better. When one can see your face, you can be anyone you want to be, and, when the doors finally open, they may t like what they've become. If you think it's silly to be afraid of the dark, you're wrong.Very wrong.
- Author BiographyDayna Lorentz has an MFA in Creative Writing and Literature from Bennington College. She used to practice law, but is now a full-time writer and part-time cupcake enthusiast. Dayna is the author of the No Safety in Numbers trilogy and lives in South Burlington, Vermont with her husband, two children, and two dogs.
- Author(s)Dayna Lorentz
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.