All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn the middle of a gang war, two cops find themselves framed, out on their own, and off-radar where do they have left to go? The 1990 s started bleakly in docklands. The new Canary Wharf development is slow getting off the ground, and the ghosts the old docks still haunt the deserted buildings. There is a gangland war brewing, and things get worse when Benny Grazione was found floating in the Thames without his hands or his life. Errol Ross and Jack Goldman are local coppers with their own worries, but thing compared to the carnage that was let loose after a drug factory was blown sky high: delving deep they uncovered a rogue vigilante group in their own nick, and a Mafia boss sniffing local blood theirs included.
- Author BiographyAndy Boot is a former writer for Kerrang! and a freelance journalist who has written more than 30 novels. He has also written and developed game and reality show formats and had series optioned by the US ABC network.
- Author(s)Andy Boot
- PublisherCaffeine Nights Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChatham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCaffeine Nights Publishing
- Weight212 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.