All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.92Free postage
- AU $14.82Free postage
- AU $15.40Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years as Navy SEAL and watching his closest buddies leave for greener pastures, Grant wants out. He's tired of t having a real home and he's ready for a new life. On his way to his new job, he makes a pit stop in the town where he grew up to meet an old friend. They lived together in the same foster home as kids and ever since, Isabelle has been the only person apart from his Navy pals to offer him support and encouragement. But from the moment he sees her everything changes. The awkward teenager gone, Isabelle is w a beautiful woman. But Grant sees fear in her eyes and vows to take it away at any cost. Isabelle's foster family was everything to her but a handful of the children she grew up with have died recently - apparent suicides, but Isabelle kws it's murder. She needs someone to help her prove it and Grant is the only person she trusts. As soon as they start digging and asking questions, the killer kws it's only a matter of time before his identity is discovered and he kws exactly who to blame. And he won't sit idly by...
- Author BiographyShannon K. Butcher once spent a summer chasing tornados with the National Severe Storms Lab in Oklahoma on an undergraduate research project. A former engineer, she now writes full time. She lives with her husband and their son.
- Author(s)Shannon K. Butcher
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight208 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.