All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNilson and Amelia do everything together. But if one little thing goes wrong, Nilson throws the biggest, most house shaking-est fit ever! Amelia helps Nilson control his gorilla-sized temper by promising him banana ice cream and letting him play with her froggy coin purse. But, sometimes, Amelia needs to be calmed down, too. Inspired by Ohora's own negotiations with his two sons, No Fits, Nilson! is a hilarious preschool pick for kids and parents navigating the treacherous tantrum phase.
- Author BiographyZachariah Ohora is the author of Stop Snoring, Bernard, for which he received the Society of Illustrators Founder s Award, and his work has appeared in numerous publications, including The New York Times. He lives in Narberth, PA, with his wife and their two sons.
- Author(s)Zachariah Ohora
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width219 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.