All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNO FREE MILK is t just ather book about relationships, but rather, a loving confrontation bringing women to and keeping them on the path of virtue. In this courageous composition, Shea A. Cameron deals with the real challenge of utilizing wisdom without settling when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. Through the transparency of her own experiences and the guidance of biblical standards, the author gracefully engages the heart of the reader. NO FREE MILK will take you on a purposeful journey of enlightenment, wisdom, healing and wholeness. You will find yourself rejoicing as the beauty of God's design and plan for you is embraced within the pages of this work. As the author states emphatically, One of the best ways to keep yourself from settling is to first kw the value of your own standards and self-worth. Let us arise in unison and declare that there will be NO FREE MILK!
- Author BiographyIntense...Courageous...Insightful. These, along with an array of qualities, make up the woman Shea A. Cameron. She is a devoted mother, an accomplished entrepreneur and an engaging communicator. The experiences of her life journey have transformed her into a vessel that is equipped to effectively deal with real situations that many of us can relate to. Miss Cameron has courageously triumphed through broken relationships, economic challenges and various transitions that have produced the intelligent, delicate, yet discerning and virtuous woman presented today. Her uncompromising search for and implementation of truth and deliberate focus of purposeful living is fulfilled by the heartfelt desire to bring clarity and healing to women of all walks of life. As one interacts with her words, comfort and confidence is found in the quiet strength that radiates from her being. The intent of Shea A. Cameron's life and work is to glorify God through her relationship with Jesus Christ and help others to discover the fulfillment that comes from being made whole in Him.
- Author(s)Shea A Cameron
- PublisherAgape Consulting Group, LLC.
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgape Consulting Group, LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.