Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiriam is an ordinary schoolgirl with a carefree bunch of friends, and she's just embarked on her first relationship with her sweet and loving boyfriend Toby. She lives with her dad and she has a good relationship with her grandparents. All this ordinary happiness is shattered when one of Miriam's schoolmates goes berserk one day at school with a handgun and kills several pupils and teachers. Miriam's beloved Toby is shot right in front of her. Miriam and her surviving friends are distraught. Shock, grief, bereavement, terror - Miriam and her friends run the gamut of emotions in the days, weeks and months following the shooting. But the worst emotion of all is guilt. 'Is it our fault?' is the haunting question that tortures Miriam as she tries to piece her life together again. The story of a school shooting and its awful aftermath; a psychologically convincing study of grief, loss and guilt and their effects on young lives
- Author BiographyAnna Seidl is a young German author, and this is her first book. It was a publishing sensation in Germany (under the title Es wird keine Helden geben) and Anna won an emerging author award for it. She lives with her parents and is still in full-time education.
- Author(s)Anna Seidl
- PublisherLittle Island
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintLittle Island
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.