All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActress, presenter, talent show judge. Daughter, wife, mother, survivor. There's so much more to Amanda Holden than fame. A natural-born performer, Amanda's journey to becoming one of the most recognisable faces on our screens today has been one full of love, laughter and tears. A British star and nationally treasured actress, she has appeared on our screens and stages for over 20 years. In the toriously tricky world of show business, Amanda has carved out her own identity and enjoyed impressive longevity, t least as the longest running judge on hit ITV show Britain's Got Talent. She never fails to keep her audience engaged and entertained. Charming, funny and incredibly honest, her story is remarkable. For the first time, No HoldingBacktells it in her own words, in her own way, and shows her fans the real woman behind the headlines.
- Author BiographyAmanda Holden is a multi-talented British actress, theatre star and judge on Britain's Got Talent. Among her roles are Mia Bevan in Cutting It, Sarah Trevanion in Wild at Heart, the title role in Thoroughly Modern Millie for which she was nominated for a Laurence Olivier Theatre Award, and most recently as Princess Fiona in Shrek the Musical. She lives in London with her husband, Chris Hughes, and two daughters, Lexi and Hollie. This is Amanda's first book.
- Author(s)Amanda Holden
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.