All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionNow, in the powerful premiere of the Library of Contemporary Thought, Vincent Bugliosi takes a timely swipe at the Supreme Court's decision in Paula Jones v. Bill Clinton. Famed as the prosecutor of Charles Manson and author of the classic bestseller Helter Skelter, Bugliosi argues that the high court has rarely been proven so wrong, so fast. No Island of Sanity is only the beginning of an ongoing dialogue with some of the most original writers working today. Each month, the Library of Contemporary Thought will bring you a different voice on a hot-button topic in American life, politics, and culture. From Mickey Mouse to Tiger Woods, from how we age to how we read, subject is too controversial or too unlikely for these powerful and provocative books.
- Author BiographyVincent Bugliosi received his law degree in 1964 from the UCLA Law School. In his career as a prosecutor for the Los Angeles Country District Attorney's office, he won 105 out of 106 felony jury trials. His most famous trial was the Charles Manson case, which became the basis of his classic bestselling book, Helter Skelter. Both Helter Skelter and his subsequent Till Death Do Us Part won Edgar Allan Poe Awards for best true-crime book of the year. His next true-crime book, And the Sea Will Tell, was #1 on the New York Times hardcover bestseller list, as was his most recent book, Outrage: The Five Reasons Why O. J. Simpson Got Away With Murder.
- Author(s)Vincent Bugliosi
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.