Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the groundbreaking book Bound by the debt demon comes the highly anticipated follow up, No Longer Bound. No Longer Bound is a metaphorical display as to how obstacles interfere with our success, dreams and life's purpose. Many people kw and understand that problems with obstacles exist. Yet they continue to dwell in a world of setbacks. The purpose of this book is to give a constant reminder that a life full of possibilities should have boundaries. The stories all relate to obstacles that hinder progress on a daily basis. The general idea is to longer look at everyday objects as merely objects. These objects are obstacles that hold you back and stop you from making progress. Once this concept settles into your mind, life will have a whole new meaning. The world will w become your reference book and your study pages will be the pages of your life.
- Author BiographyDonald G. Payne is a Christian author/entrepreneur who believes in taking the principles of Christianity and applying them in a practical way into our everyday lives. Through his writing, Donald seeks to bring awareness to the common pitfalls that life can bring without using fancy gimmicks so that fewer people are taken advantage of and strung along for the rides he has both personally experienced and seen with others. Born and raised in the Motor City (Michigan) Donald has seen it all, good times, bad times but has persevered remaining positive and encouraging others to do the same. Donald has had a long history of helping others. His approach is unique and his wisdom captures the reader as each example paints a clear picture of how to protect yourself as well as better yourself so that your life will have purpose. Spending the majority of his adult life as a certified and licensed field electrician Donald was constantly being sought after by his fellow tradesmen for help and guidance as they pertain to some of life's many pitfalls. With the many life-changing events that he encounter with some of his co-workers over the years (Divorce, Financial hardships, Drug and alcohol abuse just to name a few) Donald to continue giving advice to anyone who asked. Even though he did not have an initial desire to pursue a writing career he is quoted as saying, God gave me something to write so I started writing. While attending Baker College pursuing a degree in Industrial technology Donald was inspired to write. Donald has always been known for his ability to speak and people listen, his books are an expression of this talent. Throughout his career, Donald has continued to promote Practical Christian Living. Donald remains sincere in his approach, and keeps God as the main focus of his life and in his teachings. To find out more about Donald G. Payne and to receive your free gift click here. If you would like to contact him directly click here email@example.com
- Author(s)Donald Payne
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.