All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the issue of what happens to Christian theology when it follows its traditional habit of excluding religious others from the theological conversation. Brockman argues that the exclusion of n-Christian voices blinds Christian theology t only to its own character, but also to the God to whom it seeks to be faithful.
- Author BiographyDAVID R. BROCKMAN is a Research Associate for the Progressive Christian Center of the South and has taught courses in theology of religions, world religions, Asian religions, christology, and the social context of Christianity at Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, and at Brite Divinity School, Texas, USA.
- Author(s)David R. Brockman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleNew Approaches to Religion and Power
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.