All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description<b>TO THE MANOR DEAD</b> The Queensville Heritage Society is restoring the once-grand Dumpe Mar. While Dumpe relatives and society members use the occasion to dust off old grudges, Jaymie Leighton prefers to adorn the kitchen with authentic Depression Era furnishings. A collection of vintage wooden mallets found in the house is a perfect addition to her display, but one also offers a late-night intruder the perfect weapon to kck Jaymie unconscious before escaping. Though the attack has everyone on edge, thing is missing from the house. Perhaps it was merely a vagrant who thought the place was still abandoned. But when Dumpe Mar s resident historian is murdered with a mallet from the same collection, it s time for Jaymie to turn up the heat on the investigation before someone else becomes history. Includes recipes!
- Author BiographyAs Victoria Hamilton, Donna Lee Simpson is the national bestselling author of the Vintage Kitchen Mysteries as well as the Merry Muffin Mysteries and is also a collector of vintage cookware and recipes.
- Author(s)Victoria Hamilton
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleVintage Kitchen Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.