All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet against the decayed elegance of a house in London s Hampstead Heath, in No Man s Land two men face each other over a drink. Do they kw each other, or is each performing an elaborate character of recognition? Their ambiguityand the comedyintensify with the arrival of two younger men, the one ostensibly a manservant, the other a male secretary. All four inhabit a man s land between time present and time remembered, between reality and imaginationa territory which Pinter explores with his characteristic mixture of biting wit, aggression, and anarchic sexuality.
- Author BiographyHarold Pinter (19302008) is one of the twentieth century s most highly recognized dramatists. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, the David Cohen British Literature Prize for a lifetime s achievement in literature, and the Laurence Olivier Award for a lifetime s achievement in theatre, as well as many other honors. His best-known plays include The Birthday Party, The Caretaker, The Homecoming, No Man s Land, and Betrayal.
- Author(s)Harold Pinter
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.