All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPush back against diabetes the natural way with Dr. Null's diet and exercise wisdom--w in Spanish! As Americans have grown in size, the incidence of diabetes has increased to epidemic proportions, so that what was once an uncommon disease w seems to be everywhere. According to the American Diabetes Association, 25.8 million adults and children in the United States currently suffer from diabetes--that's 8.3 percent of the population. According to national examination surveys, Mexican Americans are almost twice as likely as n-Hispanic whites to be diagsed with diabetes by a physician. Gary Null teaches that we each have the power to control diabetes through nutrition and dietary regimens, exercise, mental composure, and healthy living habits. Through cutting-edge research and clear instruction, Gary Null empowers readers to take control of their health without the use of drugs. Did you kw that ginseng and aloe vera help to rmalize blood glucose levels? Have you considered how vaccines may be contributing to the rise in diabetes among children? No Mas Diabetes offers surprising information that could save your life, along with practical advice for becoming the healthiest version of yourself. In addition, readers will find tips for convincing a loved one with diabetes to take charge of his or her weight; recipes to make healthy eating fun and appealing; and input from several other experts, including Dr. Martin Feldman, a pioneer in complementary medicine, and the award-winning Dr. Richard Brown, who discusses how stress contributes to diabetes.
- Author BiographyGary Null, PhD, is an internationally renowned expert in the field of health and nutrition, the author of more than seventy books on healthy living, and the director of more than one hundred critically acclaimed full-feature documentaries. He is the host of The Gary Null Show, the country's longest-running nationally syndicated health radio talk show. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Gary Null
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.