Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA little fox is in a big bad mood, and is worried that its mother won't love it forever. In this beautiful and lyrical picture book we see a clever and resourceful mother prove to her child that a parent's love is limitless - matter what! In this reassuring and warm picture book, the hugely talented Debi Gliori manages to treat the familiar subject of childhood worries in a very fresh, original and inventive way.
- Author BiographyDebi Gliori is the author / illustrator of many books for children including Mr Bear, the winner of the Children's Book Award. She lives and works in Scotland. Debi now has four children and No Matter What is dedicated to them. She has also written Give Him My Heart and the forthcoming picture book The Trouble With Dragons (October 2008) for Bloomsbury.
- Author(s)Debi Gliori
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width237 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.