All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMay 2011 saw the entry of ather pararmal fiction vella entitled End of Mae. The only thing different about it was that this book was a test subject for some marketing experiments. The author thought that if her techniques could work on this book, they would be successful tactics for promoting anything. The criteria for her marketing ideas were that they were practical and cost little to money to use. The results were staggering. Nearly 500 bloggers, magazine editors and other media specialists were contacted virtually for under $1. As a direct result of this and similar actions, End of Mae jumped 312,010 Amazon sales ranks in two days and maintained steady sales over the next year with additional marketing. No Money Marketing contains the story of how this was accomplished and how you can do it too. Whatever your product - be it a book, music, art... Market your masterpiece.
- Author BiographyAngela Yuriko Smith is a professional writer with a variety of experience in newspapers and online publications. Her work has been featured internationally. Under her former byline she worked for two years as a contract writer for MilitaryLifeStyle.com which included interviews with Joan Jett, John Nance, Amy Dacyczyn, and Randy'L He-Dow Teton, the only living model for an American coin. There she published over 60 articles and maintained two columns entitled SAHMM I Am and Military by Moonlight as well as covered the 9-11 crisis from the viewpoint of a military spouse. She was also interviewed at that time for the Satellite Sister's Show on National Public Radio and most recently by Journal Jabber. These days she has settled down to write books as an indie author. Her first work of fiction, End of Mae, has been well received with over 50 literary reviews rating her book at four stars or above. Her second book, No Money Marketing, was published to share how she managed to bring her fiction out to the mainstream in a month spending less than $50. Angela currently resides in the Fort Walton Beach area with her husband, two sons, two cats and a large dog where she keeps in touch through her daily blog, Dandilyon Fluff.
- Author(s)Angela Yuriko Smith
- Date of Publication26/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAmy Eye
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.