All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNose picking can be an uncomfortable and embarrassing subject. In this book, social situations are presented in a humorous mar in order to teach children the proper methods of using a tissue, blowing their se and appropriate social behaviors. The No More Boogers Book is perfect for pre-school or early elementary age students. It is also appropriate for children with autism, PDD or other developmental disorders.
- Author(s)Tara Dowd
- PublisherPick It Publishing
- Date of Publication18/01/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationDanville.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPick It Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight58 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.