All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGod has a plan for our lives. He has given us a place to occupy, subdue, and display dominion and authority. This is what gives life meaning and purpose. Ashley Evans believes the Enemy wants to nullify our place of influence and replace our joy of living with fear, rejection, and intimidation. This book explores 40 principles that will train us to identify how fear and intimidation limit our potential and offer practical steps to finally break free and accomplish more than we ever thought possible.
- Author(s)Ashley Evans
- PublisherInfluence U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfluence U.S.
- Weight218 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.