Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAnne Pascale Amodeo had every reason to succumb to the despair caused by the emotional suffering of her circumstances. Born in a small town in upstate New York, Anne was the youngest child of first-generation Italian immigrants. Life was simple and good in the beginning. The young Pascale family lived a peaceful, hard-working life on their fruit farm in the beautiful New York countryside. Even so, tragedy wasn't as far away as it seemed. Anne was very lucky to survive the fire that claimed her family's home shortly after her birth, but this was only the first of a series of the many heartbreaks to come. Through her unwavering faith in God, Anne found the strength to love. In her love for those around her-her family and friends-Anne was able to avoid despair and take control of her life, never losing sight of the happiness she knew God wanted for her. Now she shares the story of a challenging life saved by love and the sacred grace of God.
- Author(s)Anna P Amodeo
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.