All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionKnee pain affects millions of people and women make up the bulk of sufferers While it is a woman's anatomy, physiology, hormones and habits that will likely determine when and how her knees will fail, many doctors still treat a woman's knee like a smaller version of a man's knee. No More Knee Pain presents the first programme designed especially for woman. Written by Dr. George Kessler, who has helped hundreds of women heal their pain and reverse degenerative problems, this is the definitive book on female knee pain. Focusing on the structural and hormonal issues that bring about knee problems in woman, No More Knee Pain is a groundbreaking new approach that shows women how they can at last find relief - without drugs or surgery.
- Author(s)Colleen Kapklein,George Kessler
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.