No More Sleepless Nights Workbook by Shirley Linde, Murray Jarman, Peter Hauri (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revealing expose by one of today's most controversial and successful short sellers According to a 1998 New York Times article, Satanism has a better reputation in financial circles than does short-selling ...The controversy over Mr. Asensio is reigniting the debate over short-selling and the role it plays in the stock market, a debate that stretches back to Jesse Livermore. Manuel Asensio has taken this debate to a whole new level, t only short-selling deceptive companies but also researching and publicly exposing them. Each time Asensio practices his type of aggressive short selling he is branded the Devil's own Trader, but time and again his unpopular assessments have proved dead on the money. Sold Short reads like an action-packed and gripping detective story, exposing shocking and criminal tales that make the Hollywood scandal sheets look like a high school pantomime. Asensio is a brave and heroic bullfighter who dares to go up against the global stampede of the wildest bull market. He courageously nails down, one by one, grossly overvalued and corrupt companies. -Tony Shafrazi, Tony Shafrazi Gallery, New York Sold Short is a rip-roaring ride through the netherworld of short selling. Part comedy, part tragedy, part horror flick, Asensio uncovers a world that would be ripe for sitcom portrayal where big-name fund managers dress in drag, buy silly stocks, but (and here's the tragedy) lose millions. If short selling is up your alley, you shouldn't miss this book. And if you'd sooner die than go short, you should read this book to make sure one of your longs isn't made of fool's gold. -Parker Quillen, Quilcap Corp.
- Author BiographyPeter Hauri, Ph.D., is the former director of the Mayo Clinic Insomnia Program and codirector of the Sleep Disorders Center at the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Hauri is considered by many to be the world's leading authority on insomnia. A pioneer in sleep research, he is founder of the American Sleep Disorders Association. Murray Jarman is president of RMP, Inc., which developed the Sleep Timer(r), a revolutionary new device for timing sleep and sleep latency. Shirley Linde, Ph. D., is a bestselling author and coauthor of thirty books, including Dr. Atkins' Superenergy Diet. She is also a recipient of the Outstanding Service Award from the American Medical Writers Association.
- Author(s)Murray Jarman,Peter Hauri,Shirley Linde
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.