All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theological movement kwn as open theism is shaking the church today, challenging the doctrines of God's sovereignty, forekwledge, and providence. This timely work clearly describes open theism and evaluates it biblically. Frame addresses questions such as How do open theists read the Bible? Is love God's most important attribute? Is God's will the ultimate explanation of everything? Do we have genuine freedom? Is God ever weak or changeable? Does God kw everything in advance? Frame t only answers the objections of open theists but sharpens our understanding of the relationship between God's eternal plan and the decisions or events of our lives.
- Author(s)Frame J
- PublisherP & R Publishing Co (Presbyterian & Reformed)
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationPhillipsburg, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintP & R Publishing Co (Presbyterian & Reformed)
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.