Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in central Wisconsin is synymous with growing up on flat ground and in oxygen-rich air. At age sixteen I faced my first uphill climb; the emotional battle of coping with the loss of my father. At thirty-six years of age Hodgkin's Lymphoma claimed his life. His death was a wake-up call for me that life can be short. Eleven years later, I became a father. The day occurred six weeks earlier than expected. The fragility of life was once again revealing itself. During my premature son's hospital stay I picked up a book about Mount Everest. Although I had never climbed before, my dream to stand on top of the world was sparked within after reading that book. I didn't exactly kw how or when but I knew that I would go to that mountain. Within all of us resides a vision, a defined quest in life. It is a unique purpose, waiting to be unlocked. Twelve years after my vision occurred, I became one of less than four thousand people in the world to reach its highest point.
- Author(s)Lance Fox
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.