All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter suffering one of the cruelest cuts in NFL history by a team where he spent his entire professional career, quarterback Peyton Manning put his injured neck and sterling reputation on the line with the Denver Broncos in the fall of 2012. We don't have a Plan B, Broncos executive John Elway said the previous March when he signed the thirty-six year-old Manning: We're going [with] Plan A! In No Plan B, veteran sports writer Mark Kiszla follows Manning from training camp through Manning's first and second seasons, and ultimately, Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Author BiographyDenver Post journalist and radio host Mark Kiszla has twice been named the best sports columnist in the United States by the Society of Professional Journalists. His work has been featured on national media outlets from ESPN the Magazine to NFL Network.
- Author(s)Mark Kiszla
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNitty Gritty Productions,U.S.
- Content Note10 colour illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.