All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
About this product
- DescriptionNo Reservations is Bourdain's fully illustrated journal of his far-flung travels throughout the world. The book traces his trips from New Zealand to New Jersey and everywhere in between, mixing beautiful, never-before-seen photos and oddball mementoes with Bourdain's hilarious and outrageous tales of what really happens when you give a bad-boy chef an open ticket to the world. Want to kw where to get good fatty crab in Rangoon? How to order your reindeer medium rare? How to tell a Frenchman that his baguette is invading your personal space? This is your book. With his trademark wit and soulful charm, Bourdain takes readers with him on a hell-for-leather world tour, eating, drinking, hazing his producers, and generally getting in and out of international trouble. For any of Bourdain's growing army of rabid fans, this is an indispensable opportunity to hit the road with the man himself.
- Author BiographyAnthony Bourdain is the author of the bestselling Kitchen Confidential and A Cook's Tour, which was turned into a successful series by the same name for the Food Network. He has also written many thrillers and, recently, a successful cookbook, Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles Cookbook. Anthony Bourdain lives in New York.
- Author(s)Anthony Bourdain
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date15/03/2012
- Content NoteColour
- Width181 mm
- Height219 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.