All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if every clue points in the wrong direction? Friday Barnes has been deported to Switzerland! With their in-school detective gone, Highcrest Academy has descended into chaos. Someone's fired all the teachers! The Headmaster claims it wasn't him, and suspicion soon turns to Ian Wainscott, but Friday won't stand by and let her favourite nemesis take the blame. Apart from being incent (probably), he's seriously good-looking. There's also the problem of the new vice principal and his questionable teaching methods. It's hard to take someone seriously when they wear tie-dyed t-shirts. Can Friday save Ian's scholarship? Can she find the prankster before they bring down the school? Can she run the cross country? She's certainly going to try ...to do the first two, anyway.
- Author BiographyR.A. Spratt is an award-winning author and television writer. She lives in Bowral with her husband and two daughters. Like Friday Barnes, she enjoys wearing a silly hat. Spratt has two chickens and five goldfish, and her next-door-neighbour's cat thinks it lives in her house. For more information, visit raspratt.com.
- Author(s)R.A. Spratt
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFriday Barnes
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight186 g
- Width128 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.