All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped by a problem-solving software engineer who was tired of diets that are too hard to stick with, The No S Diet has attracted a passionate following online thanks to its elegant simplicity - snacks, sweets, seconds except for days that start with an s (Saturdays, Sundays and Special days) - and its results. Unlike fad diets based on gimmicks that lead to short-term weight loss followed by backlsliding and failure, The No S Diet is a maintainable life plan that reminds us of the commonsense, conscious way we all kw we should be eating. The book offers readers the tips, tricks, techniques and testimonials they'll need to stick with No S for life.
- Author(s)Ben Kallen,Reinhard Engels
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight250 g
- Width114 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.