Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick has taken his acting talents from high school all the way to a role in a major television show. But as the show progresses, his life of absolute certainties crumbles when he finds himself reacting to the kisses of his male costar. He refuses to accept it, reminding himself he s married and a father and thus, straight. One night he goes to drink his worries away, meets Chance Dillon, and can t take his eyes off the man. After having a little too much alcohol, he spills his problem to Chance, who helps him realize there s something other than gay and straight. Patrick s new understanding of his bisexual identity helps him sleep better until the next day, when he discovers Chance is a sound technician on the same set. As their friendship grows and Patrick s marriage ends, he recognizes a possibility for much more with Chance. But Patrick isn t ready to be out the way Chance has been for so long, and when the matter is taken out of Patrick's hands, he pushes Chance away to spare him the mess Patrick's life has become. By the time he realizes his mistake, it may be too late.
- Author(s)Grace R Duncan
- PublisherDreamspinner Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamspinner Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.