Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRick would do anything for his girlfriend Bert. He'd even spend his vacation in the wilderness, walking the trails around Fern Lake. After what happened last time, it's the one place in the world he'd prefer t to go. But Bert is a woman with a passion for the outdoors - and a passion for other things too. Rick would follow her to hell and back - which is what he's about to do. Gillian is off on vacation too, only her idea of a holiday is a little weird. She likes breaking into people's homes while they are away and living there. Pity that this time she chances on the home of a serial-killer. The kind of guy who likes to take his female victims out into the wilderness for his fun. Rick and Bert are t the only ones heading to Fern Lake...
- Author BiographyRichard Laymon grew up in California and worked as a schoolteacher, a librarian and a mystery magazine editor before becoming a full-time writer. He died in February 2001.
- Author(s)Richard Laymon
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/05/2002
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight250 g
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- hag_au_ecjfoj94...15 Sep, 2016by
A great read.
It's like all Richard Laymon books, erotic fast paced escapism.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.36New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $83.21
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $20.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.