No Speed Limit: Sixty Years of Road Testing Classic Cars by Stuart Bladon (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.59+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring his sixty years as a motoring journalist, Stuart Bladon testdrove almost every car on the road. Working for Autocar, and later as a freelance writer, he was granted access to some of the oddest vehicles off the road as well, including the three-wheeled Bond Minicar, in which he was very nearly killed. The best part of any car test, however, was finding out how fast they would go. In 1970, he set what was for a long time Autocar's fastest road test maximum speed, at 172mph. Going back to the days when the only speed limit was the 30mph restriction in built-up areas, each chapter of this book brings a motoring story of travel, testing and adventure. Since a fond aunt began teaching him to drive at the age of 7, Stuart Bladon has enjoyed a lifelong passion for cars. This book recounts the many motors and the colourful escapades of a life spent very near - if t over - the speed limit.
- Author(s)Stuart Bladon
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, 16 colour plates
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.