All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionDanny Dragonbreath and his best friend, Wendell, have a carefully constructed trick-or-treating system designed to maximize their Halloween candy haul. But this year, despite Danny's awesome vampire costume, their plan is flopping. First, Danny's dad makes them trick-or-treat with Christiana Vanderpool, an anying kw-it-all (and girl ) who doesn't even believe that dragons exist. And then the school bully dares them to go into a spooky old haunted house. Naturally, the house is inhabited by a creepy clown and a candy-crazed ghost of yore. It's going to take more than fire-breathing to get them out of this mess - they might even have to (horror of horrors!) perform a sacrificial candy offering. Perfect for fans of Wimpy Kid, Bad Kitty, and Big Nate, Ursula Vern's hauntingly hilarious fifth book in the Dragonbreath series will make you check your closets and lock up your candy.
- Author BiographyUrsula Vernon (www.ursulavernon.com) lives, writes, paints, and firmly believes adults should still be allowed to trick-or-treat in Pittsboro, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Ursula Vernon
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDragonbreath (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.