All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Fete Worse Than Death The St Mary's Institute of Historical Research has finally recovered from its wounds and it's business as usual for those rascals in the History Department. From being trapped in the Great Fire of London to an unfortunately timed comfort break at Thermopylae, which leaves the fate of the western world hanging in the balance, Max must struggle to get History back on track. But first, they must get through the St Mary's Fete - which is sure to end badly for everyone. Only one thing is certain, life at St Mary's is never dull!
- Author BiographyJodi Taylor, International Woman of Mystery, spent some time working undercover for North Yorkshire County Library Service. Heavily disguised as the world's most incompetent Facilities Manager she shifted dead dogs, fell out of mobile libraries, and spent far too much time in the gents' toilets. The idea to re-write history first came to her while studying history A' level at an evening class. Just One Damned Thing After Another is her first novel and was originally self-published on ebook where it was downloaded by more than 60,000 readers on Amazon. Jodi lives in Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Jodi Taylor
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Chronicles of St. Mary's Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.