All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA true story about an English family, who decided to sell up their home on the Isle of Wight and move, lock, stock and barrel to live their dream in France and open a Chambres d'Hote (Bed & Breakfast). Read about the years when Malc, Di and Ash bought their large maison in deepest rural South-West France and the challenges and fun they had converting it into holiday accommodation. Malc's description of his w famous return journey from Blagnac Airport in Toulouse, which took them on a 65 kilometer detour will make you smile. Find out just what the French do actually think of Brits who move there to live and enjoy tales of friendship, hospitality and true entente cordiale.
- Author BiographyKnown as Malcy to his friends around the world, he is an author, columnist, blogger, trainer and generally nice guy. Malcy's other passions are cooking and fine wine and he spends some of his time training newbies how to cook on yachts and superyachts. Many of his grad' students have been successful in the industry and he is proud of his contribution to their lives. He designed the Cookery School at The Isle of Wight College, which opened in September 2011 and he now looks after the day to day running of the school as well as teaching specialist one week courses.
- Author(s)Malcolm Alder-Smith
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.27
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $9.64Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.